We are really excited to be hosting our 5th annual Your Weight Matters National Convention in Washington, DC at the spectacular Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center! The Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is a first-class destination with fun for everyone including fine dining and casual restaurants, unique shopping experiences, an indoor pool and 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center.
The resort offers a spectacular 19-story glass atrium welcoming you with sweeping views of the Potomac River, Washington D.C. and Old Town Alexandria in the distance.
The 2016 Room Block is Closed!
Although the OAC Convention Room Block has officially closed, we encourage those still needing to make their room arrangements to check with the Gaylord directly for availability outside the OAC Convention Room Block. Visit the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center Web site by CLICKING HERE to inquire about availability for rooms outside the Convention Room Block.
What's Included with the Room Rate?
For attendees who booked inside the OAC Convention Room Block, the $129/night room rate includes the following amenities:
- Resort fee is included in the guest room rate
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access in guestrooms and hotel atrium
- Complimentary bottled water (two per room each day)
- Access to the resort's state-of-the-art Fitness Center and pool
- Daily newspaper at elevator landings
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance telephone calls
- Discounted self-parking for just $10/day
Distance From the Gaylord National
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - DCA: 8 miles west
- Washington Dulles International Airport - IAD: 35 miles west
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - BWI : 42 miles north.
If you have any questions regarding the YWM2016 host hotel, please email the OAC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 717-3117.