We are really excited to be hosting our 5th annual Your Weight Matters National Convention in Washington, DC at the spectacular Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center! OAC has secured a competitive room rate of $129/night (single/double occupancy)! The Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is a first-class destination with fun for everyone including fine dining and casual restaurants, unique shopping experiences, an indoor pool and 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center.
The resort offers a spectacular 19-story glass atrium welcoming you with sweeping views of the Potomac River, Washington D.C. and Old Town Alexandria in the distance.
What's Included with the Room Rate?
The $129/night room rate will include the following benefits:
- Resort fee is included in the guest room rate
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access in guestrooms and hotel atrium
- Complimentary bottled water (two per room each day)
- Access to the resort's state-of-the-art Fitness Center and pool
- Daily newspaper at elevator landings
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance telephone calls
- Discounted self-parking for just $10/day
Book Your Room Today!
Online Reservations - Reserve your room online by CLICKING HERE
Phone Reservations - To reserve your room by phone, please call (877) 491-0468 and ask for the Obesity Action Coalition's Your Weight Matters National Convention room rate.
To learn more about the hotel, please view the official Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center Web site by CLICKING HERE.
Distance From the Gaylord National
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - DCA: 8 miles west
- Washington Dulles International Airport - IAD: 35 miles west
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - BWI : 42 miles north
If you have any questions regarding the YWM2016 host hotel, please email the OAC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 717-3117.