YWM2013 broke attendance records with more than 370 individuals from 32 states attending the Convention. In two short years, the Your Weight Matters National Convention has quickly risen as the PREMIER educational event for those wanting to learn more about weight and health.
The hundreds in attendance were treated to three days of evidence-based information on a variety of topics, such as food addiction, weight bias, self-perception and many more.
The knowledge gained and relationships formed will truly help all those in attendance Rise to the Challenge. Below, please find some of the highlights from YWM2013:
- YWM2013 had more than 370 attendees from 32 states nationwide.
- The 2nd Annual Your Weight Matters Convention featured 37 of the leading experts in the healthcare field.
- The Convention Exhibit Hall welcomed 30 exhibitors all showcasing products and services for those affected by excess weight or obesity.
- OAC Member Mix & Mingle featured NFL alumni James Thornton and Corey Louchiey.
- Convention offered more than 46 educational topics.
- The OAC shared various Convention educational sessions via live stream to thousands all across the U.S.
- The special Advocacy Training session trained 75 new advocates ready to advocate!
YWM2013 Program Book
The 2nd Annual Your Weight Matters National Convention, Rise to the Challenge, Program Book served as the official resource for all YWM2013 Convention attendees. The Program Book detailed all of the following and much more:
- Educational Sessions
- Special Events
- Speaker Bios
- Exhibitor Listings
- and much more!
To view the YWM2013 Program Book, please CLICK HERE (PDF).
YWM2013 Live Stream
While the hundreds in attendance enjoyed all YWM2013 had to offer, the OAC also helped thousands across the nation learn more about their weight and health. Throughout YWM2013, various educational sessions were live streamed via YouTube. To view the live streams, CLICK HERE.
To view all the photos from YWM2013, CLICK HERE.
Thank You to All the YWM2013 National Sponsors
The tremendous success of YWM2013 would not have been possible without the generous support of this year’s sponsors. The OAC would like to thank the 2013 National Sponsors for their generous support:
YWM2013 Convention Wrap-up Video
YWM2013 set out to help individuals take charge of their weight and health through education, connectivity and support. The OAC thanks all those who attended the event, and we thank all of you who volunteered your time, resources and energy. Together we will ALL Rise to the Challenge!