Q: How much are tickets to YWM2023-Engage?
A: General tickets to YWM2023-Engage are $159 per person. Tickets include access to ALL educational sessions, hands-on workshops, advocacy trainings, social events and our EXPO hall. Tickets cover some meals. Further details will be provided via future emails to registered attendees.
Q: When does registration for YWM2023-Engage open?
A: Registration for YWM2023-Engage is open through September 8. You can also register on-site September 21-23. Click here to learn more.
Q: When does the room block for YWM2023-Engage open, and how much does the room cost per night?
A: OAC’s room block has closed. However, you can still check availability to make hotel reservations at the standard rate through the link on this page.
Q: Where is YWM2023-Engage taking place?
A: This year’s Convention host hotel, the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, provides a perfect, tranquil backdrop for our weekend-long meeting full of education, advocacy and fun! The hotel is located about 25 minutes away from the airport and just 10 minutes from Walt Disney World®. If you arrive early and your room is not ready, you can check your bags with the hotel bellman until your room is available.
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
14651 Chelonia Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32821
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Q: How do I get to the hotel from the airport?
A: The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is 21 miles (25 minutes) from the Orlando International Airport. To get from the airport to the resort, attendees can opt to take a cab or use a ride-share service such as Uber or Lyft. Car rental is also available at the airport if you wish to have your own transportation, and self-parking is available on-site. Please note that transportation or rental fees and gratuity are not covered with event registration.
Q: What is there to do around the hotel?
A: Orlando is the Theme Park Capital of the World! From Walt Disney World ® Resort to Universal Orlando Resort, there is endless magic, mischief and adventure in the area.
There is a free shuttle service to and from Disney Parks and Disney Springs. For more information about the Disney theme parks near the hotel, please click here.
Looking for more excitement? The Orlando Premium Outlets are less than 6 miles from the hotel, Downtown Orlando is just 19, and the Orlando Museum of Art is 22. Explore more fun things to do in the area by clicking here.
Q: How do I find out more information about CE Credits?
A: The OAC will once again offer CE Credits for YWM-Engage Convention. Nurses and other health professionals can earn up to 18 CE credits when attending the Virtual Convention. You can learn more about CE Credits here.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Here are some suggestions on what to pack so you can be fully prepared:
- Thursday Night (Premium Access Member Mixer, NFL Event): Business casual. Wear slacks and a shirt (tie optional) or a blouse or a dress.
- AM Walk or Exercise: Lightweight athletic or casual wear and sneakers. You won’t need to bring any exercise equipment, but you will want to bring a reusable water bottle to fill up beforehand.
- General and Breakout Sessions: Smart Casual or everyday wear. You’ll want to dress comfortably enough to sit through the educational sessions and walk around the EXPO Hall. We recommend bringing a light sweater, as ballroom temperatures are tough to regulate and are often on the cooler side.
- Friday Night Social Event: Costume (optional but encouraged)
- Saturday: Wear your Convention t-shirt! All attendees will receive an official YWM Convention t-shirt at registration check-in, so let’s wear them together as an OAC Community.
- Saturday Night Social Event: Business casual. Wear slacks and a shirt (tie optional) or blouse or a dress.
Q: Any other tips on what to pack?
A: Here are some suggestions:
- Pack a sweater! Meeting rooms can get chilly.
- Bring a camera, video camera or be prepared to use your phone camera. You’ll want to take tons of photos to capture memories so they last a lifetime.
- Don’t forget your Friday night costume!
- Wear your Convention t-shirt on Saturday.
- Be sure to bring sneakers for walks and group exercises.
- Bring a swimsuit if you’d like to take advantage of the resort’s outdoor pool.
- Bring any vitamins and/or medications.
- And most importantly, bring an open and positive attitude!
Q: What about meals?
A: Your YWM2023-Engage Convention Registration includes several but not all meals. Further details will be provided via future emails to registered attendees.
The OAC is committed to creating the ideal environment where the healthy choice is the easy choice. We know traveling often presents a challenge to keep up with your healthy eating habits, so we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure you can stay on track. In developing our Convention menus, we worked closely with the chefs at the Wyndham and a registered dietitian to create meals that will make it easy to make the right food choices and crafted menu selections to meet the needs of all our attendees.
If you have specific dietary needs (allergies, vegetarian, etc.), please notify us by emailing [email protected]. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
Q: Are there coffee machines in the rooms?
A: Yes, there are Keurig machines in the room.
Q: Are there mini fridges in the rooms?
A: Yes, each room has a mini fridge.
Q: The Resort Fee (normally $38 per day) is waived for those who booked during the room block. What does it include?
A: Here’s the full list:
- In-room and public area premium high-speed Internet
- 2 bottled waters in rooms per stay
- Access to the business center with computers, printers and all printing
- Shuttle service to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Springs
- PressReader App for newspapers & magazines
- Pool towels for resort area use
- 5 pools, 2 lazy rivers, 2 kid’s splash parks and 9 hot tubs
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Bell service
- Access to a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to the playground, miniature golf, picnic/BBQ areas and ping pong
- 10% off any retail or spa service in Blue Harmony Spa
Q: I’m driving in – what are the parking fees?
A: For those staying at the Wyndham Grand Orlando, self-parking: $15.00 per car per day plus applicable tax. Valet-Parking is $38.00 per car per day plus applicable tax
Q: Is there a Starbucks on-site?
A: The Barista at the on-site coffee shop (which opens at 6am) serves most Starbucks drinks. Click here for the menu.
Q: Is there a shuttle?
A: There is no airport shuttle, the best way to the hotel from the airport (MCO) is by taxi, Uber or Lyft. Please note that transportation and gratuity are not covered with event registration. There is, however, a free shuttle service to and from Disney Parks and Disney Springs.
Q: When are check-in and check-out?
A: Check-in is at 4 pm, and check-out is at 11 am
Registration for YWM2023-Engage is Now Open!